Monday, September 14, 2015

09/14/2015

The Daily Chatter*
09/14/2015

Steve tried calling Bill's cell this morning and it went straight to voicemail and his personal message said that Bill's voicemail had been outsourced to India so please F off.

"Don't put your ball droppings on me." Steve

Bill found a video of Roger when he was a kid....it at least explains his monkey phobia.
 

Tim has a new scheme to make money and he wants Roger to write the show "Apex Predator". Tim wants to hunt in exotic places and have the company pay for it. Tim obviously wasn't paying attention because the only animals that Roger thinks should be shot are chickens, pigs and cows.

I still haven't seen any postcards from Roger...

I saw the funniest thing over the weekend and I'm so mad that I didn't take a picture. Ryan and I went hiking at Snoqualmie Pass and on our way down I saw this heavy set lady in her 50's being pulled by her adult son up a hill and when I passed her I noticed her adult daughter was pushing her rather large butt up the hill. It's a good thing I wasn't one of her kids or else I would have left her in the car.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment