Friday, September 11, 2015

09/11/2015

The Daily Chatter*
09/11/2015

Happy Birthday Cody and Happy Anniversary Michael!

Toni thought I brought in cupcakes for 9/11.

Mr. & Mrs. U'nnells sign papers for their new home tomorrow. 

"If you're too high to order pizza, you're too high." words of wisdom from Mr. U'nnells

Last Friday night Ryan and I went to the gas station and there was a car there who couldn't back up, it was like a 5 minute ordeal at the Costco pumps and I quickly pointed out they had to be Asian and of course an Asian woman got out and I started laughing thinking about the Pearl Harbor comment. Then while on the road somebody cut us off and they were driving slow and of course they were Asian. The DMV needs to quit giving these people drivers licenses if they don't have cars that can drive themselves.


I still haven't received a postcard from Roger, I better receive five of them on Monday.

I missed the webcam when they took Roger out of the pub and into the police van today. I hope he didn't do something with a goat again...

Bill thinks Crystal buys her perfume by the gallon. Video clip is compliments of Toni.

Typhinee had to go and smoke to clear her lungs while Crystal was here today.

Man Justin Bieber just keeps getting hotter, especially with the patience tattoo down his neck.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment