Wednesday, September 9, 2015

09/09/2015

The Daily Chatter*
09/09/2015

Who the heck forgets that they're having toe surgery and plans to go out fishing the next day? Tim apparently. He keeps telling me that his memory is going and I'm starting to believe him.

Toni said the only person stoked to be picked for jury duty was a bum sitting next to him. He was excited for the $10.00 a day wage. Toni was just a little ticked that the parking cost him $40.00 though.

Roger told us to enjoy the peace and quiet while he's gone but I'm pretty sure we won't get any of that with Steve around.

Toni was set free from Jury Duty today. He told me how excited he was to come back to work tomorrow....


If Roger hits the Temple Bar in Dublin, I'll know....they have a webcam.
http://earthcam.com/world/ireland/dublin/?cam=templebar

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment