Wednesday, November 28, 2018

11/28/2018

The Daily Chatter*
11/28/2018

For those of you who haven't heard we had a hot water heater leak at our home on Sunday. It wasn't a horrible leak, thank goodness but we made our Lowe's trip only to find out that hot water heaters are terribly expensive nowadays so we opted to buy a tankless hot water heater online and wait a few days. That showed up yesterday so Ryan went to work on it and a few things fell apart so we were without and still without water of any sort at home. Then today he tried to install it and couldn't get it to work so hopefully the one that he picked up from Home Depot will work. Bill offered to rent me his Enumclaw home and the selling point was that it has two hot water heaters, it's very tempting.

According to Toni Elf on the Shelf is like having a child rapist in your home.

I blamed Ashley today because now Bill thinks I sound like a broken record when I complain. I'm sure this is somehow Roxanne's fault too.

Bill thinks that I'm stealing water from the office just to take home with me.

*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment