Friday, November 2, 2018

11/02/2018

The Daily Chatter*
11/02/2018

Michael told Toni that he needs to become a stay at home dad. Apparently Michael thinks that Toni's dog Larry has been neglected and I think that Michael's ready to get his own office...

I think John is trying to outdo Roger on crazy measure stories. He went to an Airbnb house that a dead body had previously bled out onto the floor at but everything had been cleaned up. I guess if this had been Roger's measure the body would have still been on the floor and the customer probably would have asked him if he could dump it somewhere.

I think I'm close to having something to send out on the invitations for our Christmas Party. Since this is what Tim thinks Ashley and Sarah do all day, I thought this was very fitting:
Come do lines of coke with the women from your office for your company Christmas Party at the very classy Spot Tavern. 


HGTV apparently bought the old Brady Bunch home to remodel.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment