Monday, November 5, 2018

11/05/2018

The Daily Chatter*
11/05/2018

Happy Birthday Toni! I was glad to hear that he loved his men in uniforms coloring book because I really like it too.


I thought for sure that Tim was going to offer the hunting/stripper mobile to give us all rides in to and from our Christmas Party. He didn't offer and it can't be because he doesn't want to get stuck driving all of his inebriated co-workers home...

My husband always feels bad for Toni on his birthday and the he$$ that I put that poor kid through.

Ashley is going in her for surgery tomorrow and Bill expects her to be back to work tomorrow afternoon (since her surgery is early in the morning).

I found out that another one of our sales people (besides Tim) prefers wearing a onesie.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment