Wednesday, March 28, 2018

03/28/2018

The Daily Chatter*
03/28/2018

Toni thinks that he's going to be an uncle soon.

Tim and Michael apparently can't be separated in the new offices out back. Tim mentioned that they have to at least have a hole to talk through. Don't worry Bill already axed the hole in the wall idea.

"I'm not taking my chances with Mary (something about her being unreasonable)." Tim whining about wanting his hole again

The really good news of the day is Ashley saw the dentist. She freaked herself out watching videos  of roots canals that she didn't want to find out why her tooth was bothering her.

I really like having Steve's kids around, Maci thought that I was a genius because I could spell her name.

Tim wanted to know who threw him under the bus with Mary.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment