Friday, March 23, 2018

03/23/2018

The Daily Chatter*
03/23/2018

I'm beginning to think that Michael didn't really go on vacation last week because he always brings me back gifts and I didn't get anything this time. Normally when he goes hunting he often brings back pine needles and tells me that it's for pine needle tea which is an excellent source of vitamin C. I don't really drink it because I think it will kill me but it's always the thought that counts.

Michael claimed he was in a blizzard today which I think is just another lie.

Ashley thinks that I took her off the chatter list and that I've been gossiping about her all week. As far as I can tell she's still receiving the email so I think maybe she's been a little distracted. It's probably been very difficult for her to keep her head focused on work with Marty working here now and gosh his Vespa. Truly any woman would want to rip her clothes off just thinking about his Vespa. (I'm pretty sure all of the guys around here will be sporting a new Vespa on Monday.)

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment