Wednesday, March 14, 2018

03/14/2018

The Daily Chatter*
03/14/2018

I was surprised to hear that Ashley 1.0 didn't know who Marty was....I figured she would have had a date set up with him already.

Michael really didn't want to see me today, he's off to New York to avoid me.

Tim gives away a job and decides that it's going to be Bill's job in the system.

We had one day before and one day after our cruise in the warm sunny city of San Juan, Puerto Rico. The Nor'easter definitely stirred up the waves in the Caribbean. The night we left on the cruise ship we were all walking around the ship like we were inebriated (the real drunks weren't too hard to pick out of the crowd though, they either wanted to talk about their German nose and how tall my husband is or they were pointing out all of shooting stars in the sky that didn't exist...good times). After we returned to San Juan we noticed that the storm waves had wreaked havoc on the boardwalk area around the city wall but it didn't bother me because I was just so happy that  I found the parrots again.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment