Monday, March 26, 2018

03/26/2018

The Daily Chatter*
03/26/2018

Bill keeps referring to vacation as flying to Utah and he doesn't even like Utah. I think he needs to look up the word vacation to understand what it is.

"How to win friends and influence people 101 is not telling people to suck your dick." Tim to Toni

Here's a story that was recommended by my computer for me to read "Yes, I Use a Hair Dryer to Make Roast Chicken-Here's the Recipe". My computer doesn't seem to understand that if I want a roasted chicken that I'll send my husband to Costco to buy one.

Apparently all strangers thinks that Ashley 1.0 is everyone's daughter. Last week someone asked her if she was Bill's daughter and today someone asked if she was Michael's. Remind me not to go anywhere with her, I don't need people thinking that I'm old enough to be her mother or I'll need to go out and get a face lift.

Tim thought that he was too fast for RFMS and broke it.

*not to be construed as Gossip







No comments:

Post a Comment