Friday, March 2, 2018

03/02/2018

The Daily Chatter*
03/02/2018

Tim's not allowed in Toni's office ever again.

Man if you didn't work for Toni this week you missed out on double time and prevailing wage rates. If the installers aren't calling you back, you'll know that Toni got to them first.

Bill thought he was doing a NFL deal and paying for players. He asked Jared how much he wanted for Marty.

For those of you who still think that I'm leaving out of Florida, here's a map of our next weeks locations. I know the map doesn't mean much but our ship leaves out of San Juan, Puerto Rico (as Bill put it I will be doing humanitarian work there (if buying two for one mojitos at the local bar is humanitarian work, then count me in)) we then sail to St Croix (US Virgin Islands), St Maarten, Martinique, Barbados and Grenada. It will be interesting to see what the hurricanes in September did to some of these islands.


I will be back on the 14th. See you all then and hopefully Ryan and I won't be on the news like Tim's family was, man he's mean :)

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment