Wednesday, March 15, 2017

03/15/2017

The Daily Chatter*
03/15/2017

I thought Roger was ignoring me again but he's going to DC today to babysit his wife who is there for work. Roger told me that Dot tends to wander off at night with handsome men.

Tim's upset because he had nobody to pawn a job off onto.

"I always look like that just ask my wife." Bill about looking like he needs a nap.

Toni's going to love our new Thompson rep because he was an interior designer.

As for the last day that I remember having sunshine and warm weather we were back in Puerto Rico. We went to El Yunque rainforest and actually had nice weather and no rain. The bird that Toni has tattooed on his arm is from this region. After viewing and hiking to the waterfalls, we stopped at a beach a few miles down the highway that was clearly a favorite among the locals on the weekend. This beach was lined with about fifty small seaside restaurants and a million jet skiers who didn't quite understand the concept of avoiding the reefs in the water.







*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment