Saturday, March 30, 2019

03/29/2019

The Daily Chatter*
03/29/2019

Faith seems to have claustrophobia issues with her clothes...

"You're a woman, I don't know what you're thinking." Bill to me

Bryan said that he will never look at a box cutter the same way again after Faith told us her thong story.

Bryan's measure story from today may beat some of Roger's odd stories. It involved an owner who claimed he forgot the key to his rental and broke in through a back window, a woman dressed in a blanket who was clearly a squatter on the property and Bryan trying to make the carpet sale to the owner while the police arrived.

I'm a little disturbed Michael told me that he partied all night with one of my closest friends and now she won't talk to me.

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment