Monday, March 25, 2019

03/25/2019

The Daily Chatter*
03/25/2019

I thought Toni told me that he had something for bald guys this morning but I think I may have been mistaken.

It was nice of us to get Jason high on his first day of work with contact cement.

"I tore the rest of your life apart." Bill to Tim

Ashley said it was a great time to be in Vegas because of March Madness and the ratio of men to women.

Toni was freaked out by a bird that was in the warehouse today. Is it possible that some of Roger's phobias have transferred to Toni?

I'm pretty sure Heather scared Tim and Michael away from Typh's desk by telling them that she was planning on having sex on Typh's desk today.

Sarah shocked all of us today and I'm pretty sure she shocked herself, she closed her first job in the home today.

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment