Monday, March 11, 2019

03/11/2019

The Daily Chatter*
03/11/2019

"I guess I was outnumbered (with women) when I hired you." Bill to me  ~I'm confused does this mean that he thinks Roger and Steve fall in the female category too because they were here when I started or did he just mean that I'm that too much woman to handle?

"If she keeps the chickens, you can keep the baby." Mary to Toni

Bill admitted to Steve that he's a dick. I'm pretty sure Steve is having a sign engraved with the date of this event.

"Where the F$k do you think I live?" Bill to Toni while Toni was telling him about the road closures due to the shooting at Kent Station

Toni is still talking about the whale that Travis saw from the I-90 bridge and Bill has enhanced the story by saying that it jumped over the I-90 bridge.

My vacation stories are almost over, you guys get to hear about them for a few more days though. On our next day we had booked an early morning snorkeling trip to the Molokini Crater and unfortunately couldn't make it inside the Crater because the swells were too high. They took us to a couple different snorkeling locations and then took out whale watching. I'm pretty sure we saw more whales than fish that day. The funniest thing on our boat ride was the lady with the young kid who was telling the captain that the water looked fine to her so we should have gone to the crater.






The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip 



No comments:

Post a Comment