Thursday, March 21, 2019

03/21/2019

The Daily Chatter*
03/21/2019

Ashley got her spray tan and is now officially ready for Vegas.

Bill has requested a couch with an ejection seat button for uncomfortable meetings.

My world is fine now because Roger told me that he's not mad at me.

Heather blames me for her social security number breach. In that case I'm sure Tim blames me for filing unemployment for him years ago too. Heather's pretty sure that I just bought a home in the Cayman Islands.

I really missed out on some of Michael's amazing moves in the warehouse today. Hopefully it's on video so that I can watch it later.

Toni asked me about a girl scream that he heard earlier but then Bill and I heard him scream like a girl in the warehouse not long after this. Bill thought it sounded too manly for Toni though, this coming from a man who said he was going home to try on some new heels. 

The Whatever Board of the Day
*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment