Thursday, December 27, 2018

12/27/2018

The Daily Chatter*
12/27/2018

Yoda definitely is a mysterious being, I was taking down Bill's Yoda lights and they started working again. The Yoda made Bill's printer print some weird hieroglyphics also.

Toni is responsible for getting everyone in the office high today.

Facebook is very intrusive, it emailed me this morning and pretty much called me an idiot and said that I had to add Sarah as a FB friend or is was going to post all of our private conversations about our boring lives.

Sarah thinks that Roger's in Egypt and not in Australia because of what her phone told her. I think maybe I have to be nice to him,what if he's some sort of Egyptian prince and he's too embarrassed to tell us or flash his money in front of us.

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment