Friday, December 21, 2018

12/21/2018

The Daily Chatter*
12/21/2018

I guess things went well on Michael and Ashley's date last night. Michael asked Ashley this morning if she returned her room key.

Today's going to be a good day, I've been upgraded from grim reaper to witch by Michael.

"The only thing worse than Tim shenanigan's are when he and I do them together." Bill

Seriously, Bud and Steve get Tequila as a gift from an installer and that same installer gives the office people a mug, what gives. The rest of us need booze too especially since we have to put up with Steve.

I think my co-workers are about to send me to counseling for my Kellen obsession.

I think Mary heard about Michael and Ashley because she said she was sick to her stomach.

Michael said that we need Kellen back.

I think all of the women in the office left Matt scratching his head about Steve today.


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment