Thursday, December 20, 2018

12/20/2018

The Daily Chatter*
12/20/2018

Michael and Ashley have their date in Bellevue tonight. Tim and Toni were telling Ashley this morning that if she really wants to be wowed Michael should take her to the gym....Does Michael have a six pack or something? What exactly am I missing out on?

Tim is out until the beginning of the year unless someone has cash for him then I'm pretty sure he would show up.

Roger's going to be in trouble if he doesn't bring Sarah back a kangaroo.

Kellen called Steve today and Toni claims that he didn't call him an a$$hole but wished him a Merry Christmas.

I think all of the men around here think that I'm a prima donna. Marty was trying to be nice and called me the queen (instead of biatch) last week and now Michael thinks that I only ride expensive brooms.




*not to be construed as Gossip 








No comments:

Post a Comment