Friday, September 27, 2019

09/27/2019

The Daily Chatter*
09/27/2019

Steve thinks that Bill made up the excuse about his kids being sick today so that he could finish his bathroom project before his in-laws show up today.

We are going to have some huge issues on Sunday if Bud doesn't win the Wing Cook-Off Trophy, I think we're going to have to rig this contest because I really don't want to see a grown man cry over not winning.

Yes, Ryan and I were only gone for a little over a week and I swear I have a couple weeks worth of pictures. We were very fortunate to have nice weather for almost our entire trip but on the day we drove around Cape Cod it absolutely poured down on us but we still had a nice time driving around to a bunch of lighthouses. 





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment