Thursday, September 5, 2019

09/05/2019

The Daily Chatter*
09/05/2019

Ashley and I were wondering this morning if Michael likes taking pictures of hot guys in front of his wife (and then texting them and asking if he should bring certain dudes back with him)?

I think I've worn off on Ashley, she wore a dress today.

We were all stunned today to hear that Howard got let go.

Sarah would like a little more than a four word answer from Bill or Steve to any of her questions. She would like them to be more like Roger and she insists on them calling and explaining everything to her.

Tim came into the office early this morning to take down the cat pictures, I guess they finally got to him. I surely won't be asking him to cat sit for me next week.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment