Tuesday, August 28, 2018

08/28/2018

The Daily Chatter*
08/28/2018

Roger reminded me that George Clooney owns a summer home on Lake Como. If he still owns it I will be stalking him while Michael is stalking me and apparently Ryan will just be laying by the pool somewhere.

Speaking of Italy and where I will be, I just saw that Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are doing a new comedy for Netflix "Murder Mystery in Lake Como". All I have to say is they better not interrupt our trip because I saw that they were also in Milan (another city that we're going to). I don't mind seeing them but if I'm held up from going into a restaurant (like I was in New York over Mark Wahlberg) then I'll get miffed.

Bill made Mary out to be ditzier than Paris Hilton and all of the Kardashian's combined.

Apparently I steal Amazon boxes and take them home and decide if I want to keep the items or not. All I have to say is Mary's a very lucky woman because I already had plenty of dryer sheets.

Michael was brought in today for Alien research. Some contractor tricked him into thinking that he was measuring flooring for a job site. He should be honored that Paul Allen's company took an interest in him.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment