Friday, August 24, 2018

08/24/2018

The Daily Chatter*
08/24/2018

Michael and I are out of here in two weeks! I'm pretty sure he's going to follow me around and photobomb all of my pictures.

Michael decided he didn't want to wait two weeks for his next vacations so he's out of town right now.

Bill had to pay his $8.75 or whatever it was to the state just to report the sale of his car. He's upset because he didn't figure that into the sale price....Mary, he's going to find a way to get $8.75 out of your pocket.

Bill wants to know how Kellen told Sarah his engagement news. Bill thinks it was something like "You know I'm officially off the market now because I'm engaged" I still think it was something like "I gave her the ring that I wanted to give to you because she was available but if you want to be available I'll change my mind and give it to you."

I have this feeling that Bill will come in Monday either complaining that his Tesla doesn't have as  nice of features as his Lexus did or he'll say that he couldn't get it because they gave his away to somebody way more important like Amanda Knox or the Seattle Aquarium Otter with Asthma (because of the wildfire smoke).

"He's super gay but not as much as me." Toni about a guy

Serge's wife is pregnant and due in October, I don't think I knew that previously or I'm completely losing it which is very possible.

Roger thinks I'm going to Austria to discover my Adolf family roots. This definitely tells you what Roger thinks about me....


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment