Thursday, August 9, 2018

08/08/2018

The Daily Chatter*
08/08/2018

Happy Birthday to Roxanne!

I got here this morning and everyone was here before me. Obviously they were discussing how they could poison me to make it seem like I died of natural causes but I would assume this would take place after Michael stalks me in Europe. I might be a tad overly suspicious considering Ryan and I just watched the series "A Place to Call Home" which is basically "Downton Abbey" on steroids with all of their drama and crazy family secrets.

Avoid Ashley 1.0 tomorrow morning she'll be grumpy from going to the Pearl Jam concert and staying out late.

Tim is abandoning us for the rest of the week, he thinks his family reunion in Westport is more important than work and us.....


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment