Monday, August 27, 2018

08/27/2018

The Daily Chatter*
08/27/2018

Bill actually got his Tesla yesterday and Tim already tried breaking it this morning. He really wanted to pull the tab that had the firemans hat on it under the front trunk.

Roger told me on Sunday that Lake Como was f*@^ing beautiful now I can't wait to see it.

"For the first time ever I used my title." Tim

Ashley 1.0 is going through some sort of rebellion stage right now, she got her nose pierced over the weekend.

Bill still thinks that I'm taking a cruise in two weeks and on top of it he thinks I took a Mediterranean cruise last year when I went to Italy (Rome, Florence & Venice). I'm to the point where I'm just going to have to say yes and make up stories because I think he's going senile.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment