Wednesday, August 22, 2018

08/22/2018

The Daily Chatter*
08/22/2018

Ashley 1.0 claims that she's more of a man than Toni is. She was insulted that Toni got to drive Bill's classic car and she didn't.

I already have an issue with Kellen's move to Bonney Lake. I had to follow him on C Street this morning so I will be informing him that he can't take my way to work anymore. Typhinee has also suffered the consequences of his move at the gas station with him creepy up behind her but I'm pretty sure she helped him find the place to live so I can't feel too bad for her.

It sounds like Toni had a wild night, four of his chickens escaped but he found them and returned them to their prison.

It's really not fair for Michael to quiz me first thing in the morning before I start drinking.

Toni called and asked Tim for advice yesterday and he got a "F%^# No, are you stupid?" remark.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment