Monday, July 30, 2018

07/30/2018

The Daily Chatter*
07/30/2018

Sarah and Typhinee played hookie today. I bet they were both over playing with Roger and Dot's new puppy.

Michael sure left early today. I think he thought that Stephanie was hitting on him so he left, his eyes mentioned that he didn't want anyone to start thinking that she was pregnant with his baby. 

Bill told me that he blames everything on his kids. He also told me that I should get a cat stroller so that I could blame everything on my cat. I'm pretty sure that people besides my husband already call me a crazy cat lady. 

This crazy cat lady went to the mountains on Saturday and enjoyed the fresh hazy air, bugs and several small little critters that made their appearance. We went to Pinnacle Peak at Mt Rainier which is higher than the Paradise visitors center so it's kind of cool to be able to look down on that from a distance. 






*not to be construed as Gossip






No comments:

Post a Comment