Tuesday, July 17, 2018

07/17/2018

The Daily Chatter*
07/17/2018

Josh is somehow blaming me for picking out the hotel that some woman flashed her boobs at him in the parking lot at. I really thought that would have been right up his alley, I personally think he needs to pay me some of his per diem for that....

Tim informed me that he's taking the rest of the week off to go fishing. I told him no because he went fishing last week but I think he's going to rebel anyways.

Marty didn't realize the new vans had AC until he pushed the button by mistake.

While Toni was at another bachelor party this weekend he mentioned he was walking somewhere at night and was following this older woman and at some point she turned to him and asked if he was Lebanese, she mentioned it was the facial structure and the nose that gave it away.

Toni mentioned he was excited to go and play with Larry. It would be awfully convenient if Toni's new boy toy had the same name as his dog....


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment