Monday, July 16, 2018

07/16/2018

The Daily Chatter*
07/16/2018

I think Michael's stalking me, he starts off a conversation this morning by asking me where I went hiking this weekend, like I'm that predictable :)

Tim claims his hot air balloon ride was rescheduled for tonight...so we'll see if he gets to go this time.

Toni says he was up all night with his puppy. I think he's finally realizing what Bill feels like with two kids.

I think I devastated Sarah by telling her the horrible rumor that Typhinee spread about her last week which was Typhinee didn't think that someone was really as smitten with Sarah as he had once been. I personally don't think she has anything to worry about because this guy still has this heart collage posted on his FB page with Sarah's picture all over it.


I'm finally at the end of my Half Moon Bay pictures. On our first night we went out to Maverick's Beach and thought we were going to see surfers but we ended up at a cove that led out to the ocean and we figured we had to be in the wrong place. Then Google informed us that surfing is done two miles out from shore and only under certain conditions. We did eventually find surfers elsewhere but most of them should have just been body boarding because there wasn't anything around that looked like surfing waves.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment