Tuesday, December 20, 2016

12/20/2016

The Daily Chatter*
12/20/2016

Mary and Randy like to send kinky texts between their whole family. Their poor children are ruined. 
Apparently "Love you in the a$$" will be the next family tattoo.

Bill said he had a hot date tonight. I can't imagine that it could be any hotter than Mary's night.

I know that my husband would probably call me a crazy bird lady since I love to watch the hummingbirds on our deck. I experienced a phone call today from a vendor whose boyfriend had several types of feeders on their deck and apparently he loves to caw at the crows to communicate with them and the story didn't even come close to stopping there. My husband should be thankful that I'm not as schizo as those people.

I kind of missed that Florence Henderson died last month. It must have been over Thanksgiving. Roger had quite a thing for her, he used to tell people that he was in charge of her fan club but in reality she had a restraining order against him and she demanded that he quit forwarding her mail to his mailbox.

Roger only wishes that this could have been him.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment