Thursday, December 1, 2016

12/01/2016

The Daily Chatter*
12/01/2016


It was sweet and touching, Roger was worried about Bill this morning.

Steve was pretty sure that there was something kinky going on with Typhinee and Sarah today until he realized that Typhinee had a baby on her lap.  

Steve made Katherine cry, she did not like him trying to playing peek-a-boo with her while she was watching Sesame Street.

Roger screwed up my day. I was watching Katherine and he texted Bill a picture of the two of them and all of a sudden Bill showed up and wanted his baby back.

I heard that Tim and Michael get to have a short fling tomorrow. Tim made it sound like they were going to some fancy resort and doing spa treatments all day. He was super stoked about the Four Hands Massage and the Ice Cream Pedicure. I hope he read the fine print because I'm sure it doesn't include real ice cream.

No matter what Katherine says don't put your finger in her mouth, those teeth are sharp. I think she uses her daddy's knife sharpener on them.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment