Monday, November 21, 2016

11/21/2016

The Daily Chatter*
11/21/2016

Apparently I am Crystal's BFF or her only friend who knows anything about computers. This morning she asked me how to open a certain file on her computer. She then told me that it wasn't anything dirty. Then she asked if she could send the file to me and have me open it and send it back to her, I explained why that wasn't going to work. Then she proceeded to tell me about a psychic who called her about her dad (her dad has been dead for fifteen years.) She thinks the information in the file is from the psychic about her dad.

Bill has a cast on because he would like more sympathy around the office, he claims that he has Achilles tendinitis.

Steve claims that it's Jenny's fault that he's a slob because she cleans up after him.

Bill and Roger think that I'm a dude.

Speaking of dudes, Toni's secret admirer has some dude staying on his couch. 

Tim saw a picture of Bill's horrible looking feet today and he was not impressed. He stopped making fun of him after seeing that. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment