Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11/16/2016

The Daily Chatter*
11/16/2016

Tim was sure demanding today. Don't worry I stood my ground and now I have a new enemy. He's not going to tell me what to do without buying me chocolate first.

I apparently do need to rethink this enemy thing because Tim was talking about taking all of us to Tahiti, he was feeling super rich. His wife must of let him have some money.


I'll be nice to Tim again if he books our trip tomorrow. If not, he's never going to get the paperwork that he wants.

Tim, a trip to virtual Tahiti doesn't count.


In weird news, China banned web searches for "Fatty Kim the Third" but thank goodness that doesn't apply to us.

In other weird news Twitter thought I should follow a dude named SuperBrownBum, TopShelfPremium and some panty hose company. I don't even do Twitter but it thinks I'm a slutty alcoholic. I swear Roger must be spreading lies about me to all of the people at Twitter or they know about all of my DUI's.


 *not to be construed as Gossip










No comments:

Post a Comment