Thursday, February 27, 2020

02/27/2020

The Daily Chatter*
02/27/2020

Starbucks tried giving me food this morning that had Jason's name on it and I nearly threw it across the room when I saw the name.

"Randy's a way better wife than I ever was." Mary

Tim says he's a quick learner and has retired from gossiping.

I finally sorted out some more of my Oahu photos last night so you all are stuck with my pictures again. On our fourth day in Oahu we went snorkeling at Hanauma Bay and saw some of the largest tropical fish that I've ever seen, it was pretty amazing snorkeling but we didn't see any turtles. We also made our second trip back to Pearl Harbor to go out to the USS Arizona memorial and we had beautiful weather that day.





*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment