Tuesday, February 25, 2020

02/25/2020

The Daily Chatter*
02/25/2020

"I just learned that dress sizes are not small, medium and large." Bill

Michael is now trying to seduce the women in the office with shoes and I'm loving it. 

Sarah's husbands family is seriously crazy or maybe it's just me because eighteen year old's shouldn't have to feel pressure from their grandparents to sell drugs. 

Michael wanted to know where everything on my desk went to and Typhinee thought that I quit so there probably won't be paychecks this week. 

Bill told Steve that he didn't want him to be on camera because he was thinking of his wife and kids and didn't want an agent knocking on his door to take him away for an acting career and have a bunch of women chase after him. 

Tim admitted to looking at Mary's boobs today while she was filming her scene. 

Michael will be out for surgery starting tomorrow so Tim will be moving all of his crap back to piece of sh*t's old office. 

Don't get Tim started on geese or salmon.

Poor Toni got stuck with an older woman, me, as his wife for the show today. 

*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment