Wednesday, February 26, 2020

02/26/2020

The Daily Chatter*
02/26/2020

Michael seems to have made it through surgery ok because I received an email demanding me to do something this afternoon....so he's back to his usual self.

Poor Sarah could barely manage to put on a matching pair of shoes this morning, it seems like her day improved though.

Toni will laugh at you if you refer to Chardonnay wine as buttery.

Steve basically drop kicked Toni's truck mirrors in a box in his office today which leads me to believe that I wasn't the only one with anger issues today.

No, this show didn't go to Bill's head like we all said it would. I'm sure Roxanne would say that he was his usual easygoing self last night and not demanding of any praise or special attention.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment