Wednesday, February 19, 2020

02/19/2020

The Daily Chatter*
02/19/2020

Steve and I were right, it was the wrong paint color in the break room. Even Randy didn't believe that it was the right color but because his wife told him it was he did it anyways, what a smart man.

Michael doesn't like it that he has to memorize a new name now that he finally learned Veronica's name.

Bill reminded me this morning that the show filming is next Tuesday and Ashley's going to star in it but we're going to dub over her voice. This could be interesting, I like the idea of doing a bad lip reading dub over.

I would love to say that I brought the sun back with me from vacation but it's still way too cold for me here. Even though our first full day on Oahu was spent going to North Shore where it was pretty windy but beautiful and especially beautiful when we hit the scenery of the east coast of the island. This was also the day that I learned that you can do a wheelie for a long period of time on a moped, I saw a Japanese tourist do it. 






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment