Tuesday, November 12, 2019

11/12/2019

The Daily Chatter*
11/12/2019

Michael has offered to sing Christmas Karaoke at paint night, this is going to be such a treat.

Ashley now thinks of herself as a magician.

I was so proud of Tim (Roger would be proud too), yesterday he actually knew about an old movie which he never knows about.

Typh has scared everyone with my man picture so tomorrow when I see my dad I'll tell him it's a good thing he didn't have a son.

Tim, today would have been a good day to pull Bud's man card because I almost did it myself.

Bill let Tim disassemble his pencil Jenga puzzle.

Michael was very upset that something from Victoria's Secret wasn't edible or see through.

Toni thinks that surprise nudity is funny but apparently if one of our installers comes to paint night nude, he promised to throw up (because it would be too funny).

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment