Tuesday, November 5, 2019

11/05/2019

The Daily Chatter*
11/05/2019

Bill says he's now torn to come to work because his son never wants him to leave in the mornings.

Tim has already pleaded his case for a 4 day work week after seeing the new study done in Japan but I'm pretty that's all Tim works anyways.

Toni's mad at Bill that Bill gave Howard his job in his dream and then Toni's wife called Toni a loser.

Michael's changing his work event, now he wants to play The Newlywed Game with everyone.

"I hope that I have a 30 year old b*tch who works for me when I'm 60". Toni about Tim using him.

Ashley is never speaking to Steve or Bill again, they went to lunch without her.

Matt has informed most of us that he would like to be called hot from time to time, this is not in my scope of work so somebody else (like Toni who loves calling the men handsome around here) will need to do that for him.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment