Monday, November 11, 2019

11/11/2019

The Daily Chatter*
11/11/2019

Tim wants to pull Bud's man card for hosting a paint night. Did Tim not see the sign on the door because there's going to be a risque after party.

Bill thinks that bananas are a cure all. Last week I thought he was promoting avocados, did he change his mind?

My husband informed me again that I need to read words instead of pictures, that arctic cold surge that I had a map of on Friday in the Chatter will break lots of temperature records but apparently won't affect us much and the map was not of temperatures.

Ashley's paranoid because Bill measured her office.

I heard Bill tell Mary that size doesn't matter....I must have misheard him.

Typhinee is a horrible, horrible, horrible person and Toni makes a really hot woman so I hate him too.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment