Monday, November 4, 2019

11/04/2019

The Daily Chatter*
11/04/2019

I disappointed Bill first thing this morning by reminding him that Kellen broke our favorite water cooler and the look alike that came on Friday is now partially broken (because the cold water doesn't want to work).

Michael called Tim wussy boy this morning but then Michael refuses to come to work tomorrow if he has to drink tap water...

I love that Mary has a Plan B already and Bill knows the guys name, how odd.

I think Michael was jealous that I won the Halloween contest and that I didn't pre-approve my outfit with him first.

I corrected Bill and Toni today on who killed Hitler, it was Sam Elliott according to the movie that I watched last weekend and he also killed Bigfoot. 

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment