Thursday, November 7, 2019

11/07/2019

The Daily Chatter*
11/072019

If Tim complains about the hot water spigot on the new broken water cooler not working he just needs help with the child safety lock. 

Roger loves that he can haunt all of us from a distance. 

If I ever text someone at 12:20 in the morning please know that it cannot possibly be me because that is way past my bed time and the second thing is, I don't have VD. Yes, this will be a fun one to explain to my husband tonight. 

Bill also had an old text resent at midnight from an installer and Tim had some odd things happen later today with his texts and they are both iphone users. I just read on Bing that many of the ghost texts were from Valentine's Day. 

I am apparently "the sh*t" according to Matt.

I hear that Puerto Rican strip clubs are very nice. 



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment