Monday, June 24, 2019

06/24/2019

The Daily Chatter*
06/24/2019


"You wouldn't believe the turn radius on my stroller." Toni

Apparently in Roxanne's dream the ransom for Bill was only $2,900. I'm not sure if I would actually tell my husband that, I think I would have to lie.

Toni thinks that my annoying decorative shoe metal chain sounds like Larry's collar so he's been looking for his dog every time that I walk by.

I thought (and several other people thought) Steve did something horrible this morning and Bill told me that Steve wasn't that stupid.....I just hope that I don't have to point out that comment to Bill anytime soon about Steve.

Poor Toni, we were all disappointed to see him today (no baby yet) which is horrible because he even baked us cookies.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment