Friday, September 28, 2018

09/28/2018

The Daily Chatter*
09/28/2018

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) to Roger!

Bill held out on me, I found out from Roger (on accident only because I brought up her name) that Shuryl misdialed and talked to Mary recently.

Toni questioned Ashley 2.0 today and asked her if she was from the south.....Does he think that her accent is fake?

Sarah's offering to refill her candy bowl on her desk now with candy and condoms.

One evening we rode the train from Vienna to Salzburg and we stayed in their old town district which I absolutely loved. We indulged in sacher torte at Hotel Sacher on our first night, the next morning we toured an 11th Century Fortress which Toni mentioned that he liked and had been to. I have a feeling that he was intrigued by all of their torture devices that they used in their special torture tower. After buying Toni the additional sex toys that he requested from their gift shop, we went to the Mirabell Palace gardens and found all of the English speaking (at least English singing) people singing their hearts out to everything from "The Sound of Music". Several scenes from the movie were filmed at the gardens so it made perfect sense to me. Don't tell my brother in law but we found the best hard apple cider in Salzburg (my brother in law's makes an awesome one but now his is #2 in my books). 







*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment