Monday, September 24, 2018

09/24/2018

The Daily Chatter*
09/24/2018

Tim's stomach looks like he's been very involved with some S&M Group while I've been gone.

Tim and Toni got themselves a free hunting bus from a retirement home....This never ending saga includes multiple hours of pulling off the road stories, gas station debacles, running over a fence at a farm and finally a tow truck (which they should have started with).

I think I disappointed Roger today, he thought I was going to be gone another week.

Tim sent Ashley 1.0 a virus today. I think that's the last time that she does anything for him.

I knew that California has wanted to split into a few separate states but when I landed at Los Angeles on Saturday my phone informed me that I was in Canada. Apparently I haven't been following the news at all lately.


LAX still wins for being the worst airport for terminal transfers.

The first night that we walked around in Vienna I had a lady ask if I could take her picture next to a fountain and she was surprised that I spoke English. It seemed as if only Europeans visited Vienna while we were there.
I loved that Vienna had drinking water refill stations around the city but on our last day I realized that the sign basically said Wiener Water. (Wasser in German is water and Wien is Vienna in German but that's beside the point).

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment