Wednesday, September 26, 2018

09/26/2018

The Daily Chatter*
09/26/2018

What the heck is going on? Why is Kellen being nice to me today, he offered and I let him defrost my mini fridge. Is he trying to make Sarah jealous?

Bill thinks that I'm tagging along with everyone around the office on their vacations. He heard that I was going to Maui next and mentioned that Toni said something last week about maybe going to Maui.

For our second day in Vienna we took the subway to Vienna's busiest attraction, the Schonbunn Palace which was the summer palace of the royalty (their winter palace was in downtown right next to where we stayed). The palace only contains a mere 1,441 rooms and the gardens and property are a massive 435 acres and I swear we walked the whole thing (even though I know that we didn't even come close) because my legs wanted to fall off after we left. The palace grounds have a Palm House (green house~which was the only air conditioned room on our entire trip), Carriage Museum, the world's oldest Zoo and a vineyard.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment