Wednesday, February 28, 2018

02/28/2018

The Daily Chatter*
02/28/2018

I'm pretty sure Typhinee and Sarah are getting huge raises now that Bill found out that they're Trekkies.

"Usually you're the a$$hole, what's going on?" Bill to Steve about Steve showing some compassion for our installers

Roger said the Roomba tried to sexually assault him this morning and he doesn't know who to tell or what to do. I would suggest that Roger needs to look for a robot vacuum sexual assault support group. I think he enjoys telling people how many groups he belongs to.

Speaking of Robots, Bill came up with an idea to replace Tim with a robot with a mustache that says "F*ck Off and It's a Sh*t Show".

Tim thinks I have an uneven butt which maybe true but I'm not going to admit to it.

*not to be construed as Gossip 





No comments:

Post a Comment