Monday, February 12, 2018

02/12/2018

The Daily Chatter*
02/12/2018

John Wayne is definitely cursing Mr. U'nnells today from his grave, he compared John Wayne's acting to Dwayne Johnson's "The Rock".

"It's like she's even not afraid of me." Bill about his wife and her playing in his sand

It was nice to have Tim back today even though he tried to make me work.

Sarah doesn't want to wait for her birthday, she wants us to celebrate it now.

Ashley's going to be jealous of Courtney's and my cardboard egg crate contraption to sit on because of all of the amazing things Courtney says that it will do for the backside. I only use it because it improves my posture but if it starts being a miracle worker I'll quit my job and market them.


*not to be construed as Gossip 

No comments:

Post a Comment