Tuesday, September 5, 2017

09/05/2017

The Daily Chatter*
09/05/2017


It's a good thing that Mary's brother didn't show up to the beach house this weekend because Toni was threatening to staple his own balls just to get out of the torture.

A three day weekend just wasn't long enough for Bill so he decided to take today and tomorrow off too. 

It was dark when I got in the car this morning and I started seeing crap floating around inside and I decided we must have been especially dirty people this weekend because that sure didn't look right to me then Ryan noticed all of the ash on the car. 

I've already prayed for God to spare the Bacardi Rum Factory from Hurricane Irma in Puerto Rico and hopefully it won't hit Florida either.

On Saturday Ryan and I went up to Paradise at Mt Rainier and spent our day with all of the cute and furry marmots.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment