Thursday, January 26, 2017

01/26/2017

The Daily Chatter*
01/26/2017

I had an email in my inbox with the subject line "I will make you the happiest man in the world". Am I really a man and I don't know it? Am I living in my own little world? Roger tells me all the time that I have very masculine features, maybe I should believe him. Is this why everyone looks at me funny when I use the women's restroom? Maybe I should start marking the other box on all of my forms.

Roger's back from the dead today and he looks surprisingly well.

Steve used the excuse that his grandmother was dying today to get out of work, can somebody please note it so that he doesn't use it five more times. Knowing Steve and all of his extended family he probably does have five more living grandmothers.

I'm a sucker for all of the Bad Lip Reading Videos. Here's the latest on the Inauguration Day. 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment